At DELTA, we offer not only a cooperative and friendly working atmosphere, flat hierarchies, and fairness but also the opportunity for personal development in the DELTA Academy. With us, you will have the chance to work on well-known international projects and to help shape the future as part of our team. Annual staff appraisals and a mentoring program for new colleagues offer the opportunity to give feedback actively and thus also to bring advancement. What if you could develop your potential with us? Then you are an employee in a company that thinks and acts holistically and innovatively. A company that has set itself the goal of creating new values in harmony with people, the environment and costs, and ensuring these values in the long term.
What you can expect from DELTA additionally:
- Daily fresh fruit and lunch allowance
- Annual bonus
- Flexible working hours: This means that you can arrange your working hours the way that is best for you!
- Good public transport connection
- DELTA Travel: Would you like to take a trip to Bratislava, Kyiv or Prague? Take the opportunity to visit your colleagues’ locations with “DELTA Travel”!
- Pool cars are available for business trips
- Participation in shaping the company and future developments
- Familial working atmosphere
- Collective events and excursions with great leisure activities
- Advanced training in the DELTA Academy
- International project work