Hotel Andaz Prague, Cukrovarnicky Palace, Prag
The listed building of the Cukrovarnický Palace was transformed into the luxury hotel Andaz Prague. The hotel is located on Senovážné Square in Prague.
UBM Development Czechia s.r.o.
- Project Duration: 03/2019 – 02/ 2022
- Gross floor area: 16,395 m²
- Number of hotel rooms: 175
- Specifications for interior construction
- Technical support during the tendering
- In 1993 the building was declared a listed monument by the Ministry of Culture.
- Extremely sensitive design work due to the adherence to the cubist-classical style, for example, the rare facade with sculptural decoration, the restoration of American windows, old custom-made furniture and fireplaces, or the marble-clad staircase
- The story of the hotel includes old Czech myths and legends in a modern interpretation – specifically the legend of Bruncvík, Libuše or Golem
Photo credit: https://www.ubm-development.com/