Certification UNIT.City, building B11, Kyiv, Ukraine
Business campus B11 received the LEEDv.4 Core & Shell Silver certificate from the American Green Building Council (USGBC).
Date of receipt of the certificate: December 2021
DELTA Ukraine services: LEED certification
Features of the project:
- The business campus building is already the fourth commercial building in Ukraine that DELTA Ukraine successfully certified under this system – before it, business campuses B12, B9 and B10, which are also located on the territory of UNIT.City, received the LEED certificate.
- Energy-efficient design allows reducing the annual energy consumption of the building by 61% compared to the basic indicator of the American energy efficiency standard ASHRAE 90.1-2010, and its cost – by 49%.
- Advanced energy consumption accounting system.
- Water-efficient plumbing fixtures reduce water use by 49% compared to the LEED baseline.
- A landscaped area with plants that do not require constant watering.
- Separate collection of household waste for further processing.
- Smoking is prohibited in the building and near its entrances.
- Two-stage purification of supply air with the help of air filters.