Vltava Philharmonic Hall, Prague
Municipality of the City of Prague
- Decision on the winning design: 5/2023
- Completion of architectural study: autumn 2023
- Approval and selection procedure for project management: 2022-2023
- Construction Start: 2027/ 2028
- Estimated completion date: 2032
- Construction project includes 3 halls
- Concert hall: 1,800 spectators, a smaller hall for 500 spectators and a multifunctional hall for 700 people
The building will also offer facilities for the Capital City Symphony Orchestra. Music Department of the Municipal Library, classrooms, restaurant and other commercial spaces.
The largest single investment project in a cultural building in the last 140 years in the Czech Republic (since the inauguration of the Rudolfinum)
Location: High technical demands on the acoustic conditions of the halls.
Winning project out of 19 international architectural studies submitted, mainly due to the involvement of the Vltava River and the connection of the “cultural building” with an attractive recreational place for local residents and tourists.
Delta Projektconsult / DELTA Group as the winner of the tender for supplier of services in the field of construction management and project management activities in the DELTA-JEG-FEM association.
Services/Project activities – in the DELTA-JEG-FEM association
- Construction manager (project management)
- Supervision of project documentation
- Cost management
- Risk management
- Value engineering
- Tendering process to contractor
- Construction management
- Technical supervision of the investor
- HSE Coordinator
- Construction quality management using a digital platform
- The consortium will carry out the activities from the preparation phase to the operation phase
Source of visualizations: © BIG/IPR Prague